About Me


Christian, Homeschooling Mom of 2, Photography Lover, Southerner, Blogger, Encourager, and Prayer Warrior. I love sweet tea, my Nikon, cooking, & traveling.

Giveaway Central

Current Giveaways:

Mabel Hoo (Ends 1/31)

Upcoming Giveaways:
Poppie Lane (2/2)
Gussy Sews (2/9)
Little Bitty Blog Design (2/16)
Cutesie Blog Design (3/2)



Let's Party

Upcoming Twitter Parties
Mysteries Of Our Creation 2/22
The Tuckers Take Tennessee

Grab My Button

The Tuckers Take Tennessee
My Hip Listing

TommyMommy

My Photography

My Gallery

My Other Homes





I Heart...

Daze of Adventure
Sprittibee




The Trendy Treehouse

adoptionbug.com

Blog Archive

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

postheadericon Win It Wednesday: Somewhat Simple

Today we have an awesome giveaway! Make sure you enter for this product!

Somewhat Simple is giving away vinyl letters to make a family growth chart.

A little about Stephanie...

 Hello My Name is Stephanie...
I am just your average stay at home mom who loves to craft in any spare time I find! I am married to my best friend and together we are raising 3 sweet kids. They keep us busy but make life fun! We are Orange County transplants who have been living in Phoenix for the past 4 years. We are so happy here!
I love ice cream, autumn days, Sunday naps, vacations, game nights and shopping. I am a bit obsessive compulsive and I love all things organized.I love reality TV and the scent of a new car. I wish someone would scratch my back for an hour or more every night. I love to laugh til I cry and I love a good phone call from a great friend. I love a new tube of toothpaste and a new jar of peanut butter. 
I craft because I don't want to face that ever-growing pile of laundry that I despise more than anything else in the world! (I also hate Peeps marshmallow candies, mushrooms and Whoppers- they are disgusting.) 
So, how do you win?


1. Place a comment here with your name and email address (so we can contact you if you win) stating your favorite thing from her store. Click here:

2. For extra entries:

place a link on facebook

become a fan of My Great Retreat on facebook here

become a follower of My Great Retreat on twitter here

place a link on twitter

place a link on myspace

place a link on forums

place a link on your website

Also, become a follower of my blog.

***NEW!! You can add an extra entry by signing up at My Great Retreat and Christian Moms Forum www.mygreatretreat.com and www.christianmomsforum.com and posting an intro!

Please "comment" here again with each place you post it. So, one comment per place you posted about it with your name, and link to where you posted it, and email address.

(Winners will be announced by using random.org on Wednesday night after 9:00pm CST.)

7 comments:

The Deal Diva said...

Favorite thing from her shop:
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=37901682
I *need* those for my girls!!

mgivens07@gmail.com

The Deal Diva said...

Link on my personal FB and SavingObsession Fan Page

The Deal Diva said...

Posted on my Twitter.

And I'm a follower of everything. ;)

Rebecca D said...

I really like the glass calendar vinyl... Such a good idea...

Brooke said...

I love the "lost socks" lol! My husband would be in heaven!

Brooke said...

Fan of MGR

Brooke said...

facebook post.... Brooke Campbell

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow & Contact

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Subscribe to this blog by email:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Sponsors

© 2009-2011 Tuckers Take Tennessee. All rights reserved. Site Disclosure

Blog Design By

Photobucket